KPMG recognizes that balancing personal and professional lives can be a challenge. That's why we provide more support to help our employees manage their personal lives while they build their careers:
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Backup Child Care - provides access to in-home or center-based backup child care.
- Adult/Elder Care - provides information and resources for caring for and supporting older relatives.
- Workplace Lactation Program - supports mothers by providing a flexible workplace that includes tools and resources while new moms are at home bonding with their newborn and when they return to work.
- Privacy Rooms - are available at most KPMG offices for nursing mothers.
- Authorized Holidays - a list of all holidays is posted at each operating office.
- Personal Days - 15-25 paid days off each year depending on an employee's position and years of service.
- Volunteer Time Release Program - employees can take up to 12 hours per year during normal business hours for volunteer activities.
- Jury Duty - full-time employees are given full salary while on jury service and unable to work regularly scheduled hours.
- Leaves of Absence - Maternity, Disability, Family and Medical Leave Act, Military, Parental, Sabbatical, Shared and Personal Leave.
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - employees can receive up to 12 weeks of unpaid time off per year for such situations as the birth, adoption, or placement of a child with them (including a domestic partner's child) for foster care; their own serious illness, or the serious illness of a close family member for whom they must provide care; or a qualifying exigency leave. For new parents, job protection is extended by the firm to 26 weeks.
- Alternative Work Arrangements - from telecommuting to a compressed workweek, KPMG offers a culture of flexibility that is good for our employees and also makes good business sense.
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- MetLaw and MetLaw Plus legal plans
Thanks to special agreements KPMG has made with a number of companies and organizations, employees may take advantage of terrific buys and great values on a wide range of products and services.
- BMW & Mini
- Mazda Employee Pricing
- Nissan/Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program
- Subaru VIP Program
- Volkswagen Partner Purchase Program
- Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Holman Automotive’ s Premiere Partner Program on a variety of brands
- Perks at Work
- Mariloff Fine Jewelry Discount Program
- From You Flowers
- KPMG Phil Michelson Collection
- Master & Dynamic
- Office Depot and OfficeMax
- UPS shipping discount
- Whirlpool discount
- Fully - Work From Home Office Furniture
- Travel Services Vendor Promotions
- Marriott International
- The Travel Corporation
Physical Well Being
- Dell’s Member Purchase Program
- Verizon FIOS
- HP Employee Purchase Program
- Panasonic Purchase Program
- Cellular Program Promotions for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint