Advisory Associate, Platforms - Low Code |Multiple Locations Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 78802
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Feb 20, 2022
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Technology Enablement practice in Consulting.
- Collaborate with industry/business subject area professionals, software engineers and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- Guide technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration and integrations for digital solutions
- Build, test and deploy digital solutions using industry leading vendor technologies like Appian, ServiceNow, Microsoft Power Platform, Celonis and Robotic Process Automation platforms
- Leverage the agile methodology to collaborate with a global team on software development processes
- Lead presentations of key automation concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Knowledge of key concepts related to software development
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business stakeholders and explain business processes, concepts, challenges and issues to technical stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking and quantitative skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Must be authorized to work in the US without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.