Advisory Associate, Customer Solutions - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Multiple Locations Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 76952
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Feb 20, 2022
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Customer Solutions team in Consulting.
- Actively support client engagement activities in Salesforce CRM and Sales / Service Transformation
- Participate in client meetings, provide insightful advice on CRM deliveries across various markets and industries
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Collaborate with both functional and technical teammates
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Analytics, Business, Communications, Digital, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Coursework or experience in sales, customer service and marketing, analytics, customer experience strategies and/or digital/social/mobile strategies; Prior Salesforce CRM exposure, training or experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook with a general understanding of data analysis technique
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and diagnose the strategy, people, process and technology root causes for client front office performance issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.