Advisory Associate, Customer Solutions | Multiple Locations Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 76951
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Feb 20, 2022
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Customer Solutions team in Consulting.
- Support client engagements related to core Customer Solutions services such as marketing, customer service, sales, customer experience and e-commerce
- Contribute to design, preparation and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical and concise manner
- Help execute process and strategic improvements related to marketing, customer service, sales, customer experience and e-commerce as it pertains to a client's customer landscape
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data from varying sources and package to provide impactful insights and inform recommendations
- Serve as a resource and key team member in client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Analytics, Business, Communications, Digital, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Coursework or experience in sales, customer service and marketing, analytics, customer experience strategies and/or digital/social/mobile strategies
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset critical thinking skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook with a general understanding of data analysis technique
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.