Advisory Associate, Life Sciences Core Operations | Multiple Locations Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 76947
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Feb 20, 2022
Location: Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Core Operations practice in Consulting.
- Deliver consulting projects for Life Sciences clients focused on process improvements or technology implementations in the Regulatory Affairs, Quality or Technical Operations function
- Perform analysis on regulatory and quality related processes, data, business requirements, operating models, IT systems
- Support projects related to process transformation, operational improvements and organizational redesign
- Support identification of opportunities to implement automation or emerging technologies to streamline processes in Life Sciences
- Assist projects related to system implementations and/or digital solutions
- Support progress tracking of project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables; provide input for engagement decisions, including work plan, timeline and project management
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations Analysis, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Business, or equivalent program from an accredited college or university;
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Preferred professional services or consulting experience preferred with exposure to the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry
- Preferred understanding of Regulatory, Safety and/or Quality related data and documents
- Preferred experience with Regulatory Information Management (RIM) systems, Document Management systems, Pharmacovigilance systems and/or Quality Management Systems implementation using Computer Systems Validation (CSV), as well as experience in emerging technologies including Machine Learning, RPA, Data & Analytics
- Strong foundational skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, MS Office expertise, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and/or work on-site at client premises with relatively short notice
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.