Advisory Associate, Enterprise Solutions - Microsoft | Multiple Locations Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 76946
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Feb 20, 2022
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Enterprise Solutions - Microsoft practice in Consulting.
- Develop solutions and processes to help businesses and organizations drive enterprise performance using Microsoft technology as an enabler; use Microsoft technology as an enabler to help the business implement technology and achieve the desired benefits of major change (process standardization/optimization, outsourcing, business transformation)
- May work with project managers, functional analysts, end users and the development team to identify and implement innovative approaches to business challenges, such as developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain gap/fit analysis
- Deliver digital transformative solutions utilizing not just ERP but also Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Power Platform and other smart learning automation performance tools
- Understand and proactively manage risks to protect the business and minimize impact of disruptions by identifying and communicating findings to senior management and clients
- Work with other KPMG practices to provide multidisciplinary business approaches to clients and build meaningful and lasting relationships with those clients
- Support in sales, product development and training activities that will support in the integral practice growth within KPMG and the Microsoft ecosystem
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees majors in the past 12 months: bachelor's or Master's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business, Analytics, Supply Chain or related field from an accredited college/university
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Ability to understand end to end business processes and identify key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, flexible and adaptable team player
- Strong technical aptitude demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of X++, C#, .NET and SQL programming languages and understanding Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology stack and the peripheral technologies including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Machine Learning desired
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.