Advisory Associate, CIO Advisory | Houston Summer/Fall 2022
Requisition #: 68633
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Sep 21, 2021
Location: Houston, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our CIO Advisory team in Consulting.
- Support delivery and development of CIO advisory services to clients in areas such as IT Strategy and Transformation, Cloud Transformation, Modern Delivery / Agile / DevOps, IT Service Management, IT Asset Management and/or Technology Business Management
- Participate in projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to information technology services, operating model design, business process definition, security, and data integrity for business applications
- Execute the day-to-day activities of engagements for a variety of clients including implementation of technologies such as ServiceNow, Apptio, Flexera, and Jira
- Research next generation technology trends and architectures
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- Understanding of how IT organizations operate and knowledge of tools used for managing IT software development and configuration practices and techniques, and cloud / technology infrastructure foundations
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking skills, and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.