Advisory Associate, Federal Transformation Delivery | McLean Summer 2022
Requisition #: 65667
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer/Fall 2022
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2022
Apply Deadline Date: Jan 31, 2022
Location: Washington, DC; McLean, VA
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Federal Transformation Delivery practice in Consulting.
- Assess transformation readiness by evaluating governance structures, design approaches, value realization metrics, and the people-centric levers of the change journey
- Develop processes and methodologies to help businesses and organizations drive efficiencies throughout their transformation efforts
- Liaise with senior management and client personnel to identify and manage project risks, minimize the impact of disruptions, and communicate relevant information in a timely manner to impacted stakeholders
- Leverage transformation delivery methodologies as enablers to better identify potential issues, determine appropriate actions, and cascade actions appropriately
- Manage ambiguity in processes and connect the dots between disparate ideas, while delivering work within deadlines
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Organizational Psychology, Operations, Strategy or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.00 or above
- KPMG internship experience
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking and quantitative skills, and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Work location may be in the office, at client sites, or virtual/remote depending on business need. You must be located within the U.S. when working remotely. Client site locations may require travel and overnight/extended stay
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. citizenship
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.