Advisory Associate, Customer Solutions
Requisition #: 53637
Practice Area: Advisory
Job Type: Early Career
Start Season & Start Year: Summer 2021
Earliest Graduation Date: Sep 2020
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2021
Apply Deadline Date: Mar 01, 2021
Location: Atlanta, GA
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Advisory Associate for our Customer Solutions team in Consulting.
- Support client engagements related to core Customer Solutions services related to marketing transformation, customer service, sales transformation, and customer experience
- Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Help execute process and strategic improvements related to marketing, sales, customer service, and customer experience as it pertains to a client's customer landscape
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data from varying sources and package to provide impactful insights and inform recommendations
- Serve as a resource and key team member in client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months; Bachelor's or Master's degree in Analytics, Business, Communications, Digital, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Coursework or experience in sales, customer service and marketing, analytics, customer experience strategies, and/or digital/social/mobile strategies
- Must have a current/most recent cumulative GPA over 3.00
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset critical thinking skills, and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook with a general understanding of data analysis technique
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Ability to travel and/or work on-site at client premises up to 80%, at times with relatively short notice
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.