KPMG recognizes that balancing personal and professional lives can be a challenge. That's why we provide more support to help our employees manage their personal lives while they build their careers:
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Backup Child Care - provides access to in-home or center-based backup child care.
- Shared Backup Child Care - enables employees to share unused backup care usages with colleagues who have exhausted their allotment of backup care usages for the calendar year.
- Backup Elder Care - provides access to in-home backup elder care through Bright Horizons.
- Shared Backup Elder Care Program - enables employees to share unused backup care usages with colleagues who have exhausted their allotment of backup care usages for the calendar year.
- My 9 Months - offers fun information for parents-to-be on the My 9 Months website.
- Privacy Rooms - at most KPMG offices for nursing mothers.
- Authorized Holidays - a list of all holidays is posted at each operating office.
- Personal Days - 20, 25 or 30 days off per year depending on job classification/level/years of service.
- Volunteer Time Release Program - employees can take up to 12 hours per year during normal business hours for volunteer activities.
- Jury Duty - full-time employees are given full salary while on jury service and unable to work regularly scheduled hours.
- Leaves of Absence - Maternity, Medical, Family and Medical Leave Act, Military, General, Educational, Parental, Shared Leave and Personal Leave.
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - employees can receive up to 12 weeks of unpaid time off per year for such situations as the birth, adoption, or placement of a child (including a domestic partner's child) for foster care; their own serious illness; or the serious illness of a close family member for whom they must provide care. For new parents, job protection is extended by the firm to 26 weeks.
- Alternative Work Arrangements - from telecommuting to a compressed workweek, KPMG offers a culture of flexibility that is good for our employees and also makes good business sense.
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
Thanks to special agreements KPMG has made with a number of companies and organizations, employees may take advantage of terrific buys and great values on a wide range of products and services.
- Child Care Center Discounts
- Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep
- Marriott International
- Panasonic Purchase Program
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-Tax Parking
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Weight Watchers Online
- Whirlpool Corporation