Office Locations and Contacts
Short Hills, NJ
Short Hills Office
51 JFK Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078
What Sets Us Apart
KPMG operates an office in Short Hills, central to most corporate headquarters. With rapid growth in the past several years, it is clear the New Jersey practice is thriving and career opportunities continue to grow. You can experience diversity through working in various service areas and short-term assignments in other offices, as well as international rotations. The New Jersey Practice offers full service teams of audit, risk advisory and tax services professionals who are active in the local business community and knowledgeable about the unique needs of companies operating here. These experienced professionals are committed to providing high quality service to clients of all sizes from small businesses to global corporations.
Our New Jersey practice began in Newark in 1922 with a small staff of only four individuals. Today in our Short Hills office, we have more than 400 employees! KPMG's NJ family is made up of smart, kind and supportive team players who share a true passion for our firm and for what we do. And we certainly do a lot! In addition to our "core" audit, risk advisory and tax services, our NJ practice offers services to meet our client needs, such as:
- Risk and Advisory Services
- International Executive Services
- Transaction Services
- Information Risk Management
- Forensic and Litigation Services
Our true strength as providers of professional service is best demonstrated by the variety of clients we serve. They span our four lines of business and range from fast-growing start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations. The experience we gain from our various service lines deepens our knowledge of ever-changing business practices and accounting and tax rules. We have created a strong foundation for assisting in our clients' future growth and development plans.
A Place of Surprises
New Jersey offers the best of many worlds. Where else will you find mountains, forests, shoreline and city all within driving distance? In the Garden State there is something for everyone. If you are a history buff, New Jersey's numerous museums and national landmarks will bring you back in time. If you are a theater connoisseur, you will have a tough decision to make when contemplating the wide variety of shows available in the state's professional and community playhouses. If sports are more your speed, New Jersey hosts professional sporting events at the Continental Airlines Arena and the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Many collegiate sports teams also play throughout the state. If you are just looking to have some fun, NJ is home to thrilling amusement parks, bars, restaurants, and a host of casinos and entertainment centers in Atlantic City. New Jersey is a fun & exciting place to call home. Our office is easily accessible from many major highways in NJ. The Short Hills office is minutes away from the Garden State Parkway, the NJ Turnpike, and Routes 24, 78 and 287.
- Audit: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting is required. All candidates must be CPA-eligible and have 150 credit hours upon start date.
- SALT (State & Local Tax Practice): Bachelor's in Business, Accounting, or Master's in Taxation.
- Federal Tax: Bachelor's in Business, Accounting, or Master's in Taxation.
- International Executive Services: Bachelor's degree (open to major.) MUST have excellent statistical analysis skills & be comfortable with numbers. Foreign language skills a plus.
- Winter & Summer Interns: Our internships allow students to network, find mentors, and explore career opportunities. Interns attend national training & are provided with a laptop to use for the duration of the internship. The following practices have internship positions available: Audit, State & Local Tax, Internal Audit Services, Federal Tax (Degree requirements are the same as above.)
- Discover KPMG Summer Externship Program: Designed for Accounting majors seeking a career in Public Accounting in auditing. The purpose is to gain exposure to the profession and Big 4 environment. Successful completion of the program can lead to an internship or full-time offer.