- Can I compete if my school is not listed as participating?
- When do the Campus Competitions take place?
- Do I have to be a student to participate?
- How many members must each team have to participate?
- How are teams of 4 formed?
- What types of cases are analyzed at each level?
- What is the cost to participate?
- What is the structure of the campus competition?
- Can I participate in KICC even if I do not have a valid passport for international travel?
- Will KPMG offer me employment if my team wins KICC or if I participate in it?
Can I compete if my school is not listed as participating?
To participate in KPMG's International Case Competition, you must compete as part of an approved school team. View the list of participating schools.
When do the campus competitions take place?
Each campus has its own competition schedule. Please refer to How to Get Involved for more information.
Do I have to be a student to participate?
Only active students may participate in KPMG's International Case Competition. Your intended degree and field of study may vary and we encourage students from all business disciplines to participate. Please note that some advanced degree candidates may not be eligible (e.g. traditional MBA students).
How many members must each team have to participate?
Each team can only have 4 students, no more and no less.
How are teams of 4 formed?
You select your own team! How it Works will help explain how to build your team.
What types of cases are analyzed?
The cases may cover a range of topics. Cases may vary from highly technical finance and accounting issues to a very broad and consultative marketing project. Like our business world, teams should be ready for anything.
What is the cost to participate?
There is no cost to a student to participate. Meals, transportation, and lodging costs to the semi-finals, U.S. finals and international event in Sao Paulo, Brazil are covered by KPMG.
What is the structure of the campus competition?
- Pick up the case and spend up to 48 hours reviewing the business issues
- Present your recommendations in 20 minutes to a panel of judges
- Some campus competitions may have multiple heats to advance
- Winners of the campus competition will advance to the semi-finals
Can I participate in KICC even if I do not have a valid passport for international travel?
If your team wins the U.S. title, you are responsible for having the appropriate documents (e.g. passport and visa) to travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Will KPMG offer me employment if my team wins KICC or if I participate in it?
The KPMG International Case Competition is a valuable early opportunity for you to get to know KPMG and for us to learn more about you. However, the competition does not guarantee employment.
If you still have questions about KICC, please reach out to your KPMG Contact.