Why an internship?
Internships are more than just a summer job or a "semester job" with a paycheck.
KPMG Internships offer you the opportunity to:
- Explore Career Opportunities By working in the field you have chosen, you can receive an inside look at your potential career path. KPMG offers internships in their Audit, Tax, and Advisory practices. You can also apply for one of the firm's international internship assignments through the Global Internship Program.
- Network As a KPMG intern, you'll be a member of the team, getting the chance to interact with senior executives and to work with KPMG International member firms worldwide. You'll also have the opportunity to make contacts and form relationships you can use later on in your career.
- Find Mentors Mentors can inspire you to meet challenges and achieve success. They enable you to see a wider realm of opportunities, and they provide valuable advice to help you excel in your career. KPMG is committed to our mentoring culture. Each intern is paired up with a mentor at the start of their internship experience to offer guidance and help answer day-to-day questions.
- Gain Experience These days, employers look for more in a potential hire than just good grades. An internship is a perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable experience that can make you more marketable to employers. During your internship you will be assigned to a variety of client engagements. These experiences will help you to gain a better understanding of KPMG and a career at a professional services firm.
- Intern Training Experience KPMG is big on training. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to join your peers at one of our training sites around the country. During intern training, you will enhance your leadership and communication skills, as well as get specific technical training to make sure your internship is a success! Throughout your internship, there will be additional training sessions available, focused on key skills and knowledge for your success in the profession (e.g. IFRS, global career skills, etc.). KPMG's intern training program is the only one among the Big Four to offer a consistent training experience for audit, tax, and advisory interns. Our multidisciplinary and multi-office approach mirrors the way we work together at KPMG. All KPMG interns will participate in a nationally consistent training model focused on your personal and professional growth and development.
KPMG Internships offer Big Rewards
- Nationally developed training program to prepare you for your internship
- Real life experience working with clients in a number of our industries
- An abundance of networking opportunities with peers, clients and firm leadership
- For successful interns, a full-time offer of employment; and
- The start of a rewarding career at KPMG!